We respect your privacy and ensure the security of your data, which is our top priority. EGames99 will never disclose your personal data to third parties unless requested to do so by a court leaflet or as required by applicable law. We have the right to make payments through the website to the payment platform service provider as well as to the finance. The insurance institution provides the necessary personal information to complete the payment request.
We offer a wide range of assistance to our clients in the area of gaming self-regulation including:
- Temporarily close your account
- Information about controlling your bets
- Questionable gambling questionnaires
- Parental Controls
- Age of full betting
It is unlawful for a person under the age of 18 to engage in gambling. EGames99 is strictly enforceable in this respect. For customers who choose a payment method (such as under 18 years of age), we will age. In addition, customers are randomly selected for age verification, regardless of the payment method they use.
Once the customer is found to be under the age of 18, all winnings will be forfeited and processed by the relevant department.
All of our customer service staff are trained in problematic gaming.
ONLINE DEPOSIT LIMIT
This feature helps customers control their online deposit limits every 24 hours or every 168 hours (7 days). You can reduce this limit at any time, and you need to apply 24 hours in advance to increase your quota. Our customer service team is happy to assist you, but we will not be able to change the limits set by the customer.
VIEW ACCOUNT HISTORY
Customers can view the history of deposit and withdrawal transactions at any time. Account balances are displayed when you log in to the EGames99 home page, and can also be viewed in the Members section.
EGames99 allows customers to self-prohibit the use of accounts, the deadline for June , 1 year, 2 years or 5 years.
Once the account is closed, the customer can not reopen his account for any reason until the expiration date is set.
During closure EGames99 will do everything in its power to prevent the customer from opening a new account.
If the account status is simply 'closed', the account can be reopened at any time.
If you would like to use this feature, or would like more information, please contact us, our professional customer service staff will be happy to help you.
Information about controlling your bets, while people use their way of gambling, gambling has become a problem for some people.
The following tips may help you control your gaming problems:
- Gambling is just a form of entertainment and should not be seen as a way to make money.
- To avoid the idea of losing money to win back.
- Bet only on the amount you can afford.
- Always remember the time and money spent on gambling.
- If you do not want to betting, you can choose to use the self-control of the closing account.
QUESTIONABLE GAMBLING QUESTIONNAIRES.
If you are concerned that gambling will occupy your (or other) life, the following questions can help you find the answers:
- Do you not go to work or not to go to school because of gambling?
- Are you betting to escape boredom or unpleasant life?
- Do you feel disappointed or even desperate when you spend your money and hope to gamble again?
- Will you bet on the last penny?
- Have you ever used lies to disguise the time and money you spend on gambling?
- Has anyone ever criticized your betting behavior?
- Have you lost interest in your family, friends or hobbies?
- After you lose, whether you want to lose money to win back immediately?
- Are you betting because of an argument, frustration or disappointment?
- Have you ever lost or even succumbed to gambling?
- The more you answer 'yes' to these questions, the closer you are to having a serious gaming problem.
Parents or guardians can use a range of third-party software to monitor or restrict the use of the computer's Internet:
- Net Nanny filtering software to prevent children from browsing inappropriate site content: www.netnanny.com
- CYBERsitter filtering software allows parents to add a custom filtering site: www.cybersitter.com
EGames99 takes no responsibility for the accuracy or timeliness of the content on the pages to which it is linked to external websites. Use of this network for betting purposes may be for residents or individuals living in certain countries. EGames99 does not intend this network to be used in countries where betting activities are illegal for individuals. The user's responsibility includes determining the legal enforcement of the area where he / she is located and determining that their actions are bets placed in a legitimate jurisdiction on our network, EGames99 will not accept legal action in the jurisdiction Breach of the law.
EGames99 Entertainment invites you to enjoy your gaming experience across all of our company's channels, with most of them enjoying their pastimes, including both excitement and frustration and disappointment in te expereince of victory.
We require all clients to be responsible for their bets on their finances, but we acknowledge that this type of bets will not constitute a negative gambling issue under the assurances of socially responsible service providers and service users. For this reason it is important for EGames99 entertainment to let the user know that it can be harmful under uncontrolled and uncontrolled gambling.
You will need to adhere to the following Gambling Responsibility Guidelines
- Record your playing time.
- Only cost you enough to dominate the loss.
- Clear your free use of revenue.
- Record your spend.
- Remember that the numbers on the screen are real money.
- Avoid chasing your losses.
- If you are a parents, please keep your password safe and prevent minors from using the network.
- If you have a problem, you can request a self-exclusion from the page, please see our Legal Policy and Troubleshooting.
- Keep your username and password secure, and away from any third party.
Effective help can be organized through diligent and confidential organizations and for those who believe they may have gambling problems, or know someone, if you have a need, we fully support the efforst of these organizations and urge you to seek their help or advice. The online anonymous self-assessment form available at www.gamcare.org.uk to help you determine whether you have the potential gambling problems.